Orthodontics is a dental specialty intended to correct tooth and jaw malposition. There are
- removable orthodontics: bracing that can be removed
- Fixed orthodontics: bracing glued to the teeth that can be transparent or metal, glued to or behind the tooth.
Prosthesis on implants
There are several types of prostheses on implants:
- Zircon ceramic bridge fixed with screws
- Resin prosthesis fixed with screws
- resin prosthesis fixed with snaps or jumpers.
Improved smile can take various forms:
Whitening, change of filling, veneers, crowns, orthodontics.